!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
supaman2525
United States of America

Motivator
Most Recent Status: Venom:..............We're Here! The Symbiote Wars Have Invaded atlast!

12-09-2016 09:46 AM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
sweet seen dazzler on there

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

12-09-2016 07:49 PM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
Whoever made her must be supa

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes esn23's post:
Ermax619 (12-12-2016 01:21 AM)
esn23
Undisclosed

Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

12-20-2016 10:24 AM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
So some progress, in these shots we see better lighting for the levels, I have created custom lights for all the levels from scratch and they turned out great. All the chars are balanced out except wolvie and beast (still working on them).. About half the morlocks are coded, will finish the rest a bit later. Reworked the lifebars to have different colors for health, gave all enemies ports and such. Some fx have been replaced with better ones.. Brzzzzz BTW the first enemy boss stage is coded.. Each boss will have their own room for a great and fun exp.. The first level boss room is done, its the top of the rooftop stage where you will be attacked by a lot of sentinels before facing off against a super sentinel Brzzzzz So yea that's what I worked on. I am now focused on a how to play screen as well as the other boss rooms. Thanks to all that are interested in the project.

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

04-22-2017 07:49 AM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
Well some good new fun news bad new and all that stuff.. Sense my work got stolen I have to kinda blurr it out unless it's in a video or an in game screen shot. So I will still show videos and in game screen shots just not straight up art work.. It sorta makes it a fun game though.. The coding of stages is coming along very nicely I just need to figure out the elevator mechanic with buttons and such, but other than that its going great.. I know I promised a video of a character with updated stats and such, however I didn't want to do that till i had a fully working stage with enemies (my fault stages are all coded).. I am working hard though to get stage 1-1 coded, however this brings me to my next topic.. I have learned a lot more on coding so I want to bring two more heroes into the demo.. The first is being coded as we speak, ill let you guys guess on her by this...

The second I will be willing to take a vote between these heroes....

Kitty Pryde

Colossus

Caliban

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes esn23's post:
Ermax619 (04-24-2017 03:27 PM)
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

04-24-2017 03:44 PM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
That's quite an amazing update there, esn. Let me guess. Songbird?

Hope nobody steals your work like what Adriano did. That was so damn disrespectful.

For the elevator mechanic, are you going to make the elevator move before it stops when enemies appear?

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

08-19-2017 03:52 AM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
I would like to thank O Illusionia, BloodBane and Maxman for helping me with the code of Pixie's teleport.. I just wanted to say she is still being worked on there are some issues that need to be fixed with her she should revert back to her human form during teleportation when her mp is low.. She also gets stuck sometimes.. Will fix this in later update.. Enjoy everyone!!!!

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

08-28-2017 07:45 AM RE: Astonishing Xmen Mullti forum Wip???
I think you need anim block again for Dark Pixie. Would you add the new images of Pixie's block sprites so she could unblock?

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)