!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C.R.O.M. The Game!
Mugen-Ninja
Norway

Spriter

03-29-2012 05:41 AM C.R.O.M. The Game!
Lando is the head leader of this game and he will take over this thread when he makes an account.

In the mean time here is the quote from Crom's site, which is Lando's words, Enjoy

C.R.O.M Lando Wrote:Title Logo i made and think we can use.

CROM The Game!

The year is 2012 and a rogue group of evil scum has surfaced to take over the world. Led by a mysterious figure and backed by wealthy underworld sydicates they plan to take over the world. They have made their presence known throughout the world taking over small and large countries areas and have established themselves in various locations across the globe. The world is under threat and a secret call goes out and only the C.R.O.M. Brotherhood and friends answers the call. Each member gifted with unique skills and abilities have come together to take on this vile threat. Who is this mysterious leader that strikes fear upon the world ? Who can stop them? Only the C.R.O.M can! When you mess with one you mess with all of The C.R.O.M. Brotherhood! Suit up, gear up and fight on! Hail C.R.O.M.!

Basic combo moves ( series of punches and kicks or how you want your character combo to look but must contain first button press hit frame and combo chaing frames when p1 makes contact only with p2 to start chaining the combo moves. 5 to 6 hit combo sequence)
walk
dash/run ( your choice)
Throw ( grapple move)
pickup item crouch sprite ( health)
jump
jump attack
special moves ( 3 ...1 melee)
get hit sprites
fall down sprites
Summon Booster sprites

CROM Booster move is an enemy clearing move ( only if you are spriting a CROM Booster character from the team that are not playable)

Stages and levels
------------------
13 total stages
3 levels a stage
----------------
enemies
---------
3 to 4 kinds of enemy drones per stage, 2 harder drones, 1 sub boss every level with 3rd level stage end boss
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Items
----
health in various portions to increase blood
various pickup weapons that expire after a time limit ( maybe but not yet decided)
Another feature i want to have implemented in the game is 1 players is player 1 and can pick an AI partner to tag along with each being able to select 1 booster character per person. So you will pick a Booster character for yourself and your AI partners Booster as well.

Will be posting some of the various Playable characters that are made so far in sprites and Booster Characters as well with who is actually who. i will be working on 2 playable characters and 3 booster characters and sprite some enemies as i go. Anyone who wants to help out making eney characters hit me up and we will have a meeting on the site about the project to keep it going even more so we can finish this bad boy right . ABR is still going and waiting big time for those who are working on it. :rocking:

This is No Game I Have shown You ~

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mugen-Ninja's post:
Yin (03-29-2012 11:21 AM)
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

03-29-2012 02:10 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Cool, I am looking forward to something different like this.

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

03-30-2012 10:29 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
this is going to be fun and funny maybe yin i and trex should be helpers lmao

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Shadagear
United States of America

Spriter

04-01-2012 04:07 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
(03-30-2012 10:29 PM)esn23 Wrote:  this is going to be fun and funny maybe yin i and trex should be helpers lmao
That would be awesome since this is a new forum and we have representatives from all of the Mugen forums.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

04-19-2012 09:08 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Playable Characters
-----------------------

Lando

Manolostyle

Coryru

Mon-EL

Demonkai

Enso

More are getting done and coming!

Boosters
------------
Rage!

Gangsta Luxury ( GLux with tranforming Infinity Sword )

NX- MEN & CROM Vixen Helena ( car getting more details and name on side and animated)

Doom

update: Doom Booster animation is pretty much done so far. Fx now needed for move. :thumbsup:

Magma Dragoon MK II

I.F.F. boosters

Jayden

More to come on Boosters as well.

We are as well looking for a cool screenpack designer to help out and give this project a nice shine to it. ;D :thumbsup:
Life bars design mock up.

concept art for Norway Boss The Norweigian! by aretist Axel Foley ( c.r.o.m. intern)

Sprite base that is going to be worked and edited even better for the artwork done .

also fellow bro Alan Joestar as a Booster.

Booster for Magma Dragoon. i edited his character to have the side door come down after he called out to come and do his area move and thinking of either his tank has a launcher come out and fire a round in the air and missle scatters come down and exlode on the ground , or a single missile launches out into the air and same thing happens with scatter shot grenades. something cool like that. lol. Let me know what ya think.

playable C.R.O.M. Vixen ( straight from the CROM Stable of ladies of course hehehehe) Donna from Brazil! actual based on a real life Lando GF, got her permission to make her for the game. lol

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes C.R.O.M. Lando's post:
Yin (04-19-2012 08:04 PM)
nx-men
Cyprus

Motivator

04-19-2012 09:44 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
The project rocks!!!

Love that i am part of the project too!!!

U sprited me very good Lando!!! Congrats!!! Have a nice day

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

04-19-2012 09:48 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
hahaa thanx bro. i was hoping i captured your look the way you wanted too bro. Since i am not spriting for a bit cause real life kicking my butt and my spriting PC is gone but gettin a new one coming , i am just putting things together for now till i am back in full force! and maybe better skilled as well. lol

here is Spidermew submission he done himself as a booster for the project. whole sheet!

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

05-22-2012 12:25 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
nice edits! go on...

Kdumal, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since May 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

05-24-2012 08:04 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
this is great hope you get your computer soon Have a nice day

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

06-12-2012 03:49 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Looking great, Lando. But, that dark haired girl on the very right has her left hand looking like its her right hand. Nice job Land.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)