!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C.R.O.M. The Game!
Shadagear
United States of America

Spriter

06-18-2012 01:15 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
So did I Yin. lol

Hmmmm... We have a final boss already... But... I have an idea... I'll run it by Lando.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-05-2013 04:21 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
update - newly added stuff in sprites.
playable character:

Supaman2520

Booster characters:

Nx men ( his car and girl )

i think some more small decal stuff is gonna be added on the car itself. lol

Max007

i think will cast a area damage spell from his book .

and another stage boss :
BDC:

for one of his area damage moves he hit the ground with a huge Mallet and also swings it around. lol

still we gonna be adding some more boosters and a few more playable characters. one playable character Jodafro ( aka Blackswag in the game ) will be a playable character. sprite is done but will revamp it with another base for the upper body and legs to be different but keepin the belt cause its part of who he is and background. will also make an appearance in Trashcan Larry wip. lol

i have partial of DCL booster done and just have to finish his sprite later for the right look to go along with what he wanted for his character. lol
Now i know a bit more about lifebar designing and guages i will redo those ones from before to a new look. hopefully we can get a cool bro to help work on a SP for the project to fit good for next year. I want to have a very short playable demo to release sometime next year as well. Plan is 4 playable characters , 4 bootsters ( 5 already are pretty complete in sheets) as well one stage and enemies with sub boss and boss. More than likely it will be the Norway stage and sub boss and boss. :thumbsup:

oh and trex and yin, i was wondering if you both would like to join in on the project as boosters in a duo booster for area damage?

@ shada. the final bosses of the game are whiplash and Sic 1 lol . huge sprite bosses! lol

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-05-2013 05:54 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
here is a small update change to Jodafro ( Blackswag character)
old edit

new update look

IDK i guess looks better. lol Have a nice day

Young Samurai: must as well have him set in his fighting stance . he will be a playable character.

Booster gauge powerup _ Blagoy

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Trexrell44
United States of America

MotivatorSpriterCoder
Most Recent Status: need to sleep. than do best selene vid and immediately help yin there after.

12-05-2013 07:33 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Can not see the image but the other stuff is pretty cool. LOL BDC is a stage character.

Find

Like Quote
flashshello
United States of America

Sounds!!SpriterMotivator
Most Recent Status: Added some new stuff for Professor Zoom's wip page

12-05-2013 10:36 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
(12-05-2013 07:33 PM)Trexrell44 Wrote:  Can not see the image but the other stuff is pretty cool. LOL BDC is a stage character.

Here's the updated look, don't understand why the other site deleted the sprite:

Have a nice day

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

12-06-2013 02:35 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Hmmm.. Flash, do you plan to do KOF spriting style? Because you made that face and hair look like in KOF style. The shading looks like your own, not KOF. I understand you're into comics.

Gotta say good work there.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-06-2013 07:51 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
@ Trex. thanx man. yeah BDC is a stage boss. this should be freakin hilarious i swear! lmao

yeah on my screen i see both the image i posted and mon el updated the post image. i see both so IDK wTF is going on. but thanx for the repost of it Mon el bro.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-06-2013 01:57 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
IMT Coptership Booster icon dropper - Acey and ? ( someone driving the thing.

the blades and base are just a quick placeholder till edit them and some reshading

The CC rover i done got so far the first part of what it will look like done . Now its more editing , any colors site colors preferred, site logo , decals and of course..beardicus himself and Alexq if they down with being in this for the Booster icon drop vehicle.

now after this i need to come up with a good vehicle for Trex and Yin to represent here. Hmm any ideas you 2? lol

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes C.R.O.M. Lando's post:
Ermax619 (12-06-2013 08:02 PM)
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-08-2013 04:20 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Hmm i am trying to nail a good title screen so here is a first rough draft using the Crom logo on it and some cool font style text. Still needs a good secondary name for it. so thats just my idea tinkering. Brzzzzz

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder
Most Recent Status: It's Ramadhan and I'm fasting. It feels great! :D

12-08-2013 10:24 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
It should be Heroes not Heros

Cool logo BTW Have a nice day

"The more often enemy attacks, the more open they are to counterattacks"

OpenBoR Manual:

http://dcemulation.org/index.php5?title=OpenBORManual

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)