!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C.R.O.M. The Game!
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

12-08-2013 10:53 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Yeah, fix the spelling. The logo looks badass, man. Even the sprites from others.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-09-2013 08:52 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
sorry bout the misspell lol. its updated now and thanx guys.

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

12-14-2013 03:13 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Cool bro Heka updated Magma Dragoons booster character :

Now it just needs the Grenade launcher coming out the side port hole and firing into the sky and then raining down and explosions everywhere. Will have this sheet done in time for the demo release.

mad props Heka !

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

01-11-2014 06:51 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
update;

some of the creatures being done for the Monster island stage:

Sand Beast

plant Monster:

i want to make the attack quick. plus i have to edit them for a movement animations. Plus i see now i need to change up the tongue flick too. needs about 2 frames and edit it better. lI also want the vine legs actually walk/scoot or something. I got some other monsters sheets and stuff but i want to make them into different stuff to be a lil more custom type monsters/. I got a good wolf sheet but i want to add a rider on them...some of them. lol. Plus some varied types of creatures for different part of the 3 levels of the stage. :sonicthumbsup:

credit to Vaati for the rips :thumbsup:

Right now the sprite is at 80% complete in looks. i saw in a book a monster kinda cyclops dude had some furry ones on but was all boots. so i took the interpretation a bit further with making them sandleboots with fur on them at the top part . . Big Grin i still have to make the big Club he will use and try to hit players with and and a melee move where he spins with it. :sinister: i still have to make a second color version . more a greenish brown color. so there are 2 kinds to fight and still fix this ones horn right like i think it should be. trying to add more detail to it as well as best can.

i got about 6 monsters to work on for the monster island stage ( as well the stage itself with helps ) and the sub boss before you move on to the final stage boss. The sub boss i already started the first half on the whole character which is the beast that the 2 headed monster dude will be riding on. Its coming along good so far. once i am finoished the first half and make the saddle then i show that then hook up the 2 headed rider. #:-S ::salute::

edit: quick color test for the second color Cyclops monster.

not sure if to roll with this color version yet. might want to add some other details on it to differ slighty from the other version which will be a darker color shading than above shown. any thoughts? :-??

Magman Dragoon Booster move updated by Heka. :thumbsup:

props bro Heka !

well here i redid the lifebars to a more bor look but my own lil added custom look too . I had to do these scratch like but i may want to make em a lil more fancy i guess. not sure yet but this is a demo sheet of what i think they will look like thus far.

as you see with the Booster underneath player that bar has its own gauge that fills up by 3. so you get 3 times to use it till you have to replenish it via drops of icons ( which will fill up one bar section)plus as you fight if the gauge is depleted the bar i think may fill up slowly. still working out the idea of that to wonder if will work out good. that booster is the main selectable one always with your player. there will be random ones as well . So how i got it figured that whichever one you pick as main the others can be randomized one dropped or found threough breakable objects. once you get those they auto activate. unlike your mains boosters which you activate at will. :thumbsup:

more to come as gets done up.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

01-12-2014 03:03 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
It's a good edit of that cyclops with a Zangief base Lando, but the problem is, the side of his face on his right has one eye while the left does not. It should be at the middle (I guess) for a one-eyed monster. Think of the front side of his. It's funny that if you have one eye on your right side with a side view, then you would have no eye on the left side which means there is no eye on the other side of another view or any side. Is his eye small for a cyclops? Think of the views, man. Anyway, it's a great work that he'd be the sub boss for it. ;)

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

01-12-2014 08:18 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
That sand beast is just..... O_O
Psychotic
Cool lol

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

01-13-2014 11:03 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
thanx yall. well Enso rally its not much a problem per say. i already moved the eye over and earased the other that was on the sprite and that eye will be fixed tho for both sprites and move it more to the middle as you said so def i gonna have that covered by the time i get rolling on him in adding the rest of the stuff. so i will fix that on point today bro,. no problem. lol.

that sand monster is just edited from the original version with trees on its head. i took those off but there is another monster of sand i think that Heka is workin on and showed over at the crom site in the game thread. so i think its gonna be a few different versions of his Vynom monster he making with sand version being one of them.

i am working on both the cyclops monster today and adding stuff to him ( and eye fix lol0 and as well designing/sprite editing more this 4 legged beast that will have a 2 headed monster dude riding it as the sub boss before you go on to next level to fight the end stage boss. A huge dragon monster Heka is designing.

4 projects being worked on this year by me , Jesse Quick, Trashcan Larry, ABR and Crom the game. i shall be very busy in 2014 and show some stuff and have Crom the game at least to a beta demo mode to release to try out later this year.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Trexrell44
United States of America

MotivatorSpriterCoder
Most Recent Status: need to sleep. than do best selene vid and immediately help yin there after.

01-16-2014 03:14 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
That is pretty cool Lando good Luck with that. It sounds like a bunch of fun.

Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

01-18-2014 05:47 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
thanx trex my good friend. i def am enjoying myself making things and having fun doing it. lol

i thought to show these off now for a hot sec since i am working on them to fix some mistakes and additions to details , expecially right now for the cyclops monsters.

i was told to make the eye bigger and more pround so i will be correcting that so its more traditional cyclops like. thanks on that feedback Silva silva bro
plus Heka added as well to add a bit more detail to the garment and make it more fur like as well. so i will see what i can do to achieve that better. Trying to get better details in the stuff.
each cyclops as well appears in different sections of the Monster Island stage. the human skin tone one is for the beach area, the green version is for the jungle area( we have a good jungle rip stage to edit for that as well ) and the red tone will be for the mountain area. each too will have different weapons and different difficulty in damage. human being much easier and red being harder and requires more damage to take down.

i decided to show this early build of the sub boss before you fight the main end boss of that stage which is supposed to be a 10 headed huge dragon mosnter lol

this beast is only half of the initial creation which is the riding beast with a 2 headed monster dude riding on top of it with a whip for attacks. i am slowly detailing it and add more shading in spots. the saddle may need to be corrected as well . i still have to add the kind of feet i was told should work for this , (it quakes the ground as it walks and is slow) and add the reigns from around mouth up to the actual rider i must make for it and other leg. Brzzzzz

i wasnt going to show it just yet but i decide to give in inside view of the process and progress. next time i will show it with rider and then some animations i can come up with for it. I think the huge riding beast will shoot somethin from its mouth , like green fireball. So i have to get a good fireball fx and if not i edit maybe a Cvs Ryu fireball colors to fit. Dunno but imma see whats up.

i asked cool graphics buddy if able to hookup the title screen with a very good Bg to it for to see what more can add some cool graphical quality to it. he done great with our site banner and so i wanna try somethin out with this .

much more to come this whole year on this and many more projects i am doing and part of in the communities.

2014 my good friends and bros! It has begun! lol

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes C.R.O.M. Lando's post:
Yin (01-19-2014 07:23 PM)
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder
Most Recent Status: It's Ramadhan and I'm fasting. It feels great! :D

01-19-2014 12:13 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
Cool! the beast looks great! I think its head is too small compared to its body, you should enlarge it

"The more often enemy attacks, the more open they are to counterattacks"

OpenBoR Manual:

http://dcemulation.org/index.php5?title=OpenBORManual

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)