!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C.R.O.M. The Game!
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

02-26-2014 06:39 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
It's a great looking shot there bro. Big Grin I think I will give you direction regarding the resolution and color mode in PM if you want them to be in the game.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

02-27-2014 08:27 AM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
No problem bro. you know me , i love to learn stuff and do stuff so i can do stuff on my own when ready and got skilled enuff. So in some time i will def be looking forward to some insider knowledge from you and others. I been reading some tuts as well on how to code some things. Still much more to learn and then implement what i learning. Mostly right now its doing the start up stuff and how to add it all in to the actual engine.

well here i had made some revisions per suggesstion from O illu on the BG quality and i did some graphical reworking to it.
i deinterlaced, dropped the resolution down some pegs, not too much cause then it gets way off. stars start missing and the planet gets too faded. i also pixelized it a bit more and featherd the arura glow just a tad so not to lose too much quality from the previous. This is as far as i am taking it down from the Higher resolution , i tried to go much more lower and pixelized...and it looked like a minecraft poster. lol. So nahh not going that far down at all. lol . So this now is the balanced middle ground between both lo and high.

if total using it , i will try to soften it with logo attached just a tiny bit. Thanx for the suggestion Illu.

just a placeholder same background for now on the BG front. I will update some more on the visual of those select boxes maybe and of course the left over pink bg pixels will be edited out for the actual final BG and look of the character select screen. i am thinking a Bg image made up of the Crom headquaters building for the background image. Brzzzzz

if gonna use this same bg, i will drop the quality in the BG same as i did the title screen.

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

02-28-2014 10:23 PM RE: C.R.O.M. The Game!
There's something strange with the outlines on the boxes and diamonds. It seems that you have different pink colors on the outlines and letters, even logo too. The pink color may look the same to the naked eye, but there are different types of pink colors in color code (in GIMP, which I know you're using it). You can change the different pink colors to the same pink one (255,0,255) after you index it in GIMP. Look for the different pink colors that have different color codes and change them to FF00FF.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)