!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

11-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Dolg by Ermax619, posted by Ermax619
I did Dolg two years ago for showing off my sprites. This was my first MVC style attempt by using T. Hawk (face) and Colossus (body) sprites. I did the spikes from scratch but I sucked on it. The belt was hard too. Shading was quite complex for me 'cause I was not very used to it. The edit of work on Dolg was hard in conclusion.
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

11-17-2012 09:49 PM RE: Dolg
You've gotten waaaay better since this! Brzzzzz

WWW Find

Like Quote
Doom
Argentina

SpriterCoder

11-17-2012 10:06 PM RE: Dolg
Lacks details ... but the spikes look great ...
Now ... I know who draw the spikes ... if I decide to make this character ... Hope my fake smile works again

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...?pid=13388

Find

Like Quote
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

11-17-2012 10:17 PM RE: Dolg
If you 2 make panthro, I will make cheetara Brzzzzz (Just kidding) But panthro would be nice Big Grin

WWW Find

Like Quote