!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Character] TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
A-D-EighT
Netherlands

05-06-2016 06:17 AM TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
Big Grin If you use something from these Sprite sheets please showcase it in here,
so that I can see my creation grow!!
Thank You!!

Sup everyone!!!
I'm working on the Ultimate TMNT Sprites-Sheet.
But it cannot be the Ultimate Sprite-Sheet without your help!

So if you want to help me out, that would be Awesome!! Big Grin
If you make these sprites.. please make them without weapons so that it's easy to make the movezZ available for the other turtles.

For example:

When you help me out, your name will be added in the credits on the Sprite-Sheet!Have a nice day

Here are a few (allot actually) movezZ I'd like to see in TMNT TF Style.
If anyone is interested in making these, Mikey on the skateboard is just for fun not really necessary!

Thing I like to have in TMNT Tournament Fighter Style:

the sheets are not a 100% done yet

Leonardo:

Raphael :

Donatello:

Michelangelo:

And her is ShinTurTle:
Shin is based on the MUGEN turtle that wields all the turtles weapons, I redesigned him and gave him a lil back story its a lil cliche but yeah:
Shin turtle is a descended of the turtles and lives in a time when they have long passed.
He wears there bandanna's on his arms to honor his ancestors.
Lil does he know that the essence of his ancestors resides in the bandanna's.
He already trained vigorously for years to master all there weapons to height beyond his satisfaction.
Until one day he met a enemy he wasn't able to overcome, accepting his fate after defeat he reached a state of mind only a true warrior can reach after accepting his defeat.. to really want to survive and overcome your weakness.
In that moment.. just before he was about to die.. he opens his eyes.. and before him just like a moment ago where his enemy was standing stood.. Leonardo.
staring in disbelieve but feeling and knowing it is real.. Leonardo spoke only one word.. Fight!!

And that is how Shin first experienced the power of the blue bandanna.

Shin TurTle:
Yuush Let's do this!

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

05-08-2016 10:09 PM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
hmmm my friend albesite already did this. Although I am sure he could use the extra sprites you are making for their attacks... You should talk with him Brzzzzz

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
A-D-EighT
Netherlands

05-09-2016 10:36 AM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
Wut I don't think he is doing it to the extent that I'm doing it.
Maby you can have him contact me?
CuzZ I can't find him.

WWW Find

Like Quote
aL BeasTie
Australia

SpriterCoderSounds!!

05-10-2016 09:50 PM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
I've been replying to you on chronocrash but there was some problem with your account and it kept saying your inbox was full. Is this resolved?

Yeah I've already being doing this for a while, but aperson98 released his versions before I finished. I kinda don't see the point in having one giant spritesheet with every sprite. Also mine and aperson's sprites have already been colour seperated. I'm working on versions of tmnt with weapons holstered among other things that are still a WIP.

Personally I think it would be more helpful to have them all axis aligned and ready to use in OPENBOR/MUGEN

Anyhow we'll need to compare sprites, you'll have to send me a proper version of the spritesheet, so I can work out what's missing.

Some of the stuff you asked about earlier, like splinter, is still WIP and isn't complete.

Also bear in mind our games are still being worked on and we don't just want all our custom sprites released before the game. ;)

aL BeasTie, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Nov 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes aL BeasTie's post:
A-D-EighT (05-15-2016 03:41 PM)
flashshello
United States of America

Sounds!!SpriterMotivator
Most Recent Status: Added some new stuff for Professor Zoom's wip page

05-13-2016 04:26 PM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
you can easily find the sprite's you're looking for here:

http://spritedatabase.net/game/551

and for any other turtle sprites you may need, you can check here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=turtles

Hope that helps.

WWW Find

Like Quote
A-D-EighT
Netherlands

05-15-2016 04:08 PM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
(05-10-2016 09:50 PM)aL BeasTie Wrote:  I've been replying to you on chronocrash but there was some problem with your account and it kept saying your inbox was full. Is this resolved?

Yeah I've already being doing this for a while, but aperson98 released his versions before I finished. I kinda don't see the point in having one giant spritesheet with every sprite. Also mine and aperson's sprites have already been colour seperated. I'm working on versions of tmnt with weapons holstered among other things that are still a WIP.

Personally I think it would be more helpful to have them all axis aligned and ready to use in OPENBOR/MUGEN

Anyhow we'll need to compare sprites, you'll have to send me a proper version of the spritesheet, so I can work out what's missing.

Some of the stuff you asked about earlier, like splinter, is still WIP and isn't complete.

Also bear in mind our games are still being worked on and we don't just want all our custom sprites released before the game. ;)

Yo BeasTie, sorry for the inconvenience on chronocrash.
I don't know why he keeps saying that, my inbox is empty . so I don't know what to do about that.

But I'm happy we can finally talk!

I wanna let you know that I never made any kind of game! so don't know the process of making one, I'm a animator and that's the reason why I'm making the big sprites sheet.

I'm almost finished with the sheet then I'm going to put it on Deviantart.
And I understand and respect that you don't want to release the sprites before the game.

Speaking of your game, I can't wait to play it!
When izZ it coming out?!

I hope there is something usefull in my sheet that you can use!
And if you want any thing before I release the sheet let me know.

WWW Find

Like Quote
aL BeasTie
Australia

SpriterCoderSounds!!

05-16-2016 08:46 PM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
np, yeah that is wierd, you should report this to the site if you can. I messaged them again about it too.

Since aperson98 release his TMNT sprites, there's not really much point releasing mine. I don't think there is really anything that special that I've done that he hasn't done already. He extended a lot of the frames, created walking sprites etc.

Aperson98's walking sprites

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sprit...msg2164546

Colour Separated Sprites
http://mugenguild.com/forum/PHPSESSID.v5...422.0.html

I would need a a proper copy of your sheet to be able to compare to what I have, the sprites are too small to see in the preview.

Sadly no idea about when the game will be released, if ever :/

aL BeasTie, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Nov 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
A-D-EighT
Netherlands

09-07-2018 04:28 AM RE: Looking for TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! Hey everyone!!!
Tag-Team Trow

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes A-D-EighT's post:
Ermax619 (09-13-2018 08:30 PM)
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

09-13-2018 08:30 PM RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
That's a nice tag team, A-D-EighT!

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
A-D-EighT
Netherlands

09-16-2018 06:53 AM RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
thx, I have A few more in mind.l

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)