!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Doom
Argentina

SpriterCoder

04-06-2014 12:04 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Me gusta Solomon ... Eyes on fire

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...?pid=13388

Find

Like Quote
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

04-06-2014 03:34 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Nice grundy. I would expect him to be bigger, but he looks like he could be younger version of himself.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Goresickness
Spain

Spriter

04-06-2014 04:38 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
(04-06-2014 03:34 PM)Yin Wrote:  Nice grundy. I would expect him to be bigger, but he looks like he could be younger version of himself.

Yes, is the normal version, the new versions Solomon in the comics are very giant, similar to Blockbuster Slow

http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

04-06-2014 06:59 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Looking good, bro. But here's what I've been wanting to suggest you since I've seen your sprites are not perfect in KOF style. You can take a look at C4ncel's sprites for reference if you want to make your superhero characters look top notch. Wolverine is a good example for making superheroes in KOF style. I know you're good in KOF style but I just want to point you out on the real KOF style. I should've told you about graphics style long time ago. So here.

http://c4ncel.deviantart.com/

I don't want to be too judgmental about it. Also, I don't know if you know it already.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
Goresickness
Spain

Spriter

03-27-2015 03:55 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Tengo una duda en el tema de Scripts. Lo pongo en español porque no estoy muy seguro de como me saldria en iingles y es algo muy concreto.
En resumen, en Crime Busters por ejemplo, el personaje de Maxima tiene un Grab attack que golpea con la rodilla, bien, el problema es que el enemigo tiene Pain 7 y Fall 7 asignados a ese ataque, animacion que ya uso en otros personajes.
Mi duda viene en como cambiar el Pain y Fall del enemigo por ejemplo a Pain 12 u otro que no se utilice, ya que he mirado en el Script del ataque de Maxima y no tiene ningun Attack 7 asignado, no se si me explico XD.
Saludos.

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder
Most Recent Status: It's Ramadhan and I'm fasting. It feels great! :D

03-28-2015 12:18 AM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
The slam scripts already designed to use FALL7. If it conflicts with your mod, you can either update the script yourself OR change animation used by your enemies to other FALL or PAIN Have a nice day

"The more often enemy attacks, the more open they are to counterattacks"

OpenBoR Manual:

http://dcemulation.org/index.php5?title=OpenBORManual

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

03-28-2015 02:40 AM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Google Translate:
Quote:I have a question on the issue of Scripts. I put it in Spanish because I'm not sure how I would come out in Iinglés and something very concrete.
  In summary, Crime Busters eg character Grab Maxima has an attack that hits the knee, well, the problem is that the enemy has Pain 7 and Fall seven assigned to that attack animation that already use other characters.
  My question is how to change the Pain and Fall of the enemy such a Pain 12 or another unused, since I have looked in the Script attack Maxima and has no assigned Attack 7, not if I explain XD.
  Greetings.

Corrected version I edited:
Quote:I have a question on the issue of Scripts. I put it in Spanish because I'm not sure how I would come out in English and is very concrete.
  In summary, Crime Busters for example, the character of Maxima has a Grabattack hitting with the knee, well, the problem is that the enemy has Pain 7 and Fall 7 assigned to that attack animation that already use other characters.
  My question is how to change the Pain and Fall of the enemy such as Pain 12 or another unused, since I have looked in the Script attack Maxima and has no assigned Attack 7, not if I explain XD.
  Greetings.

Even though I don't understand a lot of Spanish, I can try to help out. When you say Maxima has a grabattack anim by hitting with a knee, are you using the standard version of Crime Busters? In the standard version, his grabattack is he kicks 'em with a knee press twice and then he knocks 'em down with a heavy kick or a boot leg (grabattack2). In the scripted version, he thrusts them with two hands and headbutts them after. There's a difference between the 2 versions he created.

For the fall7/pain7 anim, I checked with Bloodbane's Crime Buster mods and I don't see pain7 anim, but there is fall7 which enemies can get held, released, slammed, and thrown by players. Not just fall7, but there is fall9 as well. Fall7 is for enemies to get thrown away. Care to show what you have on the problem?

For changing to pain11/fall11/death11 and up, you should add maxattacktypes and increase the limit to how many you want in models.txt for attack# (not anim attack#), pain# anim, fall# anim, and death# anim. According to the manual, its default limit is 10.

Try this in models.txt:
maxattacktypes 15

If you put to 15 in maxattacktypes, there you can have a maximum of attack types, up to fall15/pain15/death15 anim for example. Therefore, you will possibly use pain12/fall12 or whatever number you can use. You just need to put limit.

Do you want your players to do slams and throws similar to Bloodbane's?

EDIT: Bloodbane, you beat me on it. Beaten

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
Goresickness
Spain

Spriter

03-29-2015 05:48 PM RE: Marvel Dc (Snk edition)
Resolved ,thanks

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)