!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Home for OpenBOR
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

12-16-2012 05:39 AM New Home for OpenBOR
A new successor for Lavalit is now in place. So it is the new home of OpenBOR.

Chrono Crash
http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

12-19-2012 04:42 AM RE: New Home for OpenBOR
that is exciting good luck to everyone over there will have to register soon when im not so lazy and i have more to show on sotw.. Right now smart pal the girls is taking a lot of my time

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

12-19-2012 05:48 AM RE: New Home for OpenBOR
If you have something to show for the demo, we'll wait for you, esn. ;)

Off-topic:
You should change all the original colors to smart pals to all your frames of the character. I already started the smart pal on Jimmy, and Beastie adviced me to separate colors. e.g. I changed the darkest color tone of his hair and suspender to dark brown in CVS palette style. Now, I have someone who is about to work on the CVS palettes for experiment as I requested. He's done with the MVC pal experiment (so he's moving on to CVS pal). I'm waiting for him to finish while I do all the work on my OpenBOR projects.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder
Most Recent Status: Been very busy at RL. Gosh, I want time to work on my OpenBOR and Mugen stuff again :(

12-21-2012 06:51 PM RE: New Home for OpenBOR
What Happened with ChronoCrash?

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator

12-21-2012 09:03 PM RE: New Home for OpenBOR
Do you mean Lavalit? Actually I posted this announcement for the new home of OpenBOR, Chrono Crash. After Lavalit got offline, esn23 posted by asking what happened to Lavalit and I posted telling that SX was working on it to get it back until raf let us know the sad news. It was sad that Lavalit got down. Later, Chrono Crash opened. I signed up there and posted this announcement here for its opening. I wanted to let people know that the new home of OpenBOR, Chrono Crash, opened, so anyone can sign up there. If you want to know what happened to Lavalit, here is the answer from SX, like what rafhot posted.

For your question, I don't understand what you mean. Could you clarify to me what you mean? I'm sorry if I couldn't understand you.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)