!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Poll: Should we allow 3 players on this game, while removing the bios screen?
Yes, 3 players are a better idea
No, 2 players are enough and the bios screen is cool.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
[OBOR] .: Avengers Game :.
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder
Most Recent Status: Been very busy at RL. Gosh, I want time to work on my OpenBOR and Mugen stuff again :(

10-09-2016 10:26 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
Hey Tigra, Akuma called and whant his Shun Goku Satsu back!

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes O Ilusionista's post:
Ermax619 (10-10-2016 07:28 PM)
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

10-10-2016 08:02 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
LOL OMG! That looks sick! I bet if Akuma were to see her doing that, he'd think she stole it and would do that to her. BTW You can use a very high value of setlayer for the screen to hide the default lifebar (e.g. enemy's lifebar above) for her move. However, it will hide everything unless you set a setlayer value higher for effects and that HUD (but I'm not sure for the player's (default) lifebar) while enemy's lifebar is covered.

Luke Cage looks good. Which character base is Luke Cage? Juggernaut? Colossus? GMSpectre's Abobo (Sieger & Maxima edit) ?

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder
Most Recent Status: Been very busy at RL. Gosh, I want time to work on my OpenBOR and Mugen stuff again :(

11-13-2016 03:07 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
Thanks buddy. Cage's base is a thug from Batman game.

Red Hulk is on a bad mood Have a nice day

Video preview of The Hulks

And, with this move, all hyper moves are done!

I want to show something which I think looks pretty cool Have a nice day

I was thinking in how to make something unique for Wolverine sky cycle, since he can't fly at all and I don't want to use Black Bird for him, then I have the idea of make someone holding him while flies.
The question was WHO. My first choice was Angel, but he would require too much edits.

Until I remind of this guy - Northstar

(oh, how cute. Put "My hear will go on" as background music, lol)
and the good part is that both characters are separated entities, and not just one image. This speeds the process pretty much.
Thanks Doom for the amazing edit Have a nice day

And Thor's dive hammer was improved

Quick preview of the new item system - now each item has a different sound and animation, and there is now an item which gives you both LIFE and POWER up (the yellow crystal). Thanks ShockDingo for the amazing voice samples.

There is a tutorial about this here http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3115.0

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619 (11-15-2016 04:05 PM)
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

11-15-2016 04:05 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
Those are awesome, man. I like the idea that you added the item system for the Avengers.

I notice there's a text "Blam!" in reverse when it spawns as Red Hulk fires. Is that text in onspawnscript in character header? I don't know what script you have for "Blam!". You need to add "direction" in order to force that text to face right when it spawns. Have a nice day

This is what I did when I wanted to force the text entity to face right for spawning using onspawnscript (but I'm only showing the header):

name        RondeText
type        panel
facing        1
palette        none
setlayer     10000
animationscript        data/scripts/sceneFX.c
noquake 1 1 # for GUI
speedf 1.0
speed 10
shadow 0
onspawnscript @script
void main(){
    void self = getlocalvar("self");
    int x; int y;
    int xpos = openborvariant("xpos");
    int ypos = openborvariant("ypos");
    int hres = openborvariant("hresolution");
    int vres = openborvariant("vresolution");

x = xpos+hres/2; //X position (not X coordinate) and width/horizontal resolution over 2 which is the whole width of resolution is divided by 2 to make it middle. e.g. 320 / 2 = 160; 160 width
    y = ypos+vres/2;
    int a = 6;

changeentityproperty(self, "position", x, y, a); //Increase 6 or higher for altitude in case you want it to appear til it finishes its progress. But using 5 or lower will make this entity appear shortly and vanish without completing its progress
    changeentityproperty(self, "direction", 1); //Forcing this entity to face right
}
@end_script

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder

11-18-2016 07:17 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
That BLAM is a simple flash. When the pause activates, the direction doesn't works.

WWW Find

Like Quote
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder

11-27-2016 07:16 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
Father (War Machine) & son (Iron Man) gameplay of the brand new Hydra remote base stage.
The video feature a special cameo, try to find it Have a nice day

Showing on this stage:
- Custom intro
- Boss door (it will open only when you clean the stage)
- Enemies jumping from behind the wall
- Trapster Boss

I hope you guys like it, this gaves me a LOT of trouble to make Have a nice day

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619 (11-27-2016 08:53 PM)
esn23
Undisclosed

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

11-27-2016 08:37 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
He sounds like hypersonic Brzzzzz

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator

11-28-2016 01:25 AM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
LMFAO @esn23

Dang, O! I really LOVE what you did there! That looks like you worked really hard on those. You got your reward for paying off for this.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote
O Ilusionista
Brazil

Coder

09-09-2017 01:21 PM RE: .: Avengers Game :.
Hello everyone. After a long time (much bigger than I expected and like), I'm releasing the update 2.5.1 for this game.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhYHjHcaC8[/youtube]

What's new? It may seem like a simple update, but a lot of work has been done. The biggest news are:
    [li] - BALANCING. ALL characters were rebalanced - values of attack, defense, speed, combos and others were revised. Thanks to the large number of feedback I had with the SurveyMonkey questionnaire, gameplay videos and community help, I can say that tHE GAMING EXPERIENCE IS PRACTICALLY NEW. Characters that were not so well received before, like Emma Frost, were improved a lot and are way more useful now. Some bosses have been changed to be a bit easier, like Bowman and Hammer.[/li]

[li] -NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER - SPIDER-WOMAN. To add more female characters in the game, we chose to put Jessica Drew. But as a 2-in-1 character, you can almost count as 2 characters. It has two modes, which are selected depending on which color (clothes) you choose the character - the first 3 are the Poison mode while the others are the Web mode. Each mode has its advantages and disadvantages, with specials and different hypers. She was a very difficult character to program, I hope people like the result Have a nice day Totaling 18 playable characters (counting the unlockables).[/li]

[li] -OPTIMIZATION. Several game codes have been optimized. This has generated a game that consumes less memory and, even with more content, a smaller game. Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, the game no longer runs on WII and PSP, being a game for PC, LINUX and ANDROID from now on.[/li]

[li] - GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS. Several improvements have been made in the game, such as a greater distinction between Hulk and GREEN Hulk, new animations and effects for various characters, new graphics and animations for scenarios. Many details have been added and even some easter eggs. Can you find them?[/li]

It has been a long work so far (it is 4 years since I started) and I do not have a specific date when I will finish this game due to the fact that my free time is, each year, scarcer. But it will be finished someday. I hope you continue to enjoy the result Have a nice day

• 17 playable characters (+ unlockable characters) - Spider-Woman added
• 20 supporting characters (between NPC and helpers)
• 3 chapters, with more than 16 stages
• DOUBLE ANIMATED SELECT SCREEN
• Many special powers, including devastating Hyper Moves
• Alternative route
• Alternative mode for some characters
• Bonus stages and aerial stages
• Intense boss fights
• 10+ bosses
• Many itens and traps
• Custom voiced characters
• Custom loading screens
• Unique feature - Music tempo changes based on boss life. Works like in Street Fighter 2.

WORKS IN WINDOWS, LINUX and ANDROID. |
WARNING: Use the provided OpenBOR version to run (4420). The game won’t run or will have issues if you run in older versions

#########################################
FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THE GAME
Please, fill this new survey. This helps me to improve the game
https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/6VGPZPB
#########################################

DOWNLOAD>>>>>>>>> http://brazilmugenteam.com/avengers/

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)