!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[OBOR] MORTAL KOMBAT - The Chosen One
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

10-12-2018 10:11 PM RE: MORTAL KOMBAT - The Chosen One
On fire I like that you put that boss that just keeps throwing barrels at you instead of just fighting like most bosses do. Quite unique though. If he can do hand-to-hand combat, I don't mind. Have a nice day But my only gripe is that after defeating that boss, the boss's death anim becomes flat looking it was standing on invisible platform while it (platform) collapsed (look or pause at 0:57). Plus that death anim is TOO instant for him to die. I don't mean to sound picky, rude, or annoying, but you gotta think about how he's gonna die from that effect for explosion. Pushing or attacking the barrels against the wall, which will kill first after hitting the wall? Have his body splat to death? Just an idea.

You did a really great job on that boss so far, man.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
dantedevil
Uruguay

10-30-2018 03:13 AM RE: MORTAL KOMBAT - The Chosen One
Hello my friend!
Glad you like it!
I already adjust the enemy's health and added a detailed anim death.
Remember that this was just a test, to show the progress of the demo, but there is still much to correct.

Do not worry, my friend, Truck also appears as a normal boss, so you can fight hand to hand with him and perform fatalities.
Here is the portrait I just finished creating for him:

dantedevil, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Dec 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes dantedevil's post:
Ermax619 (10-31-2018 07:21 AM)
dantedevil
Uruguay

10-31-2018 02:54 PM RE: MORTAL KOMBAT - The Chosen One
Hello my friends!

Finally my new demo is almost ready to launch, I only have some details.
Unfortunately, I am facing a crossroads, due to the fact that none of the following bugs have been solved:

1 ) Enemy blocks while fallen bug

2) Bug_direct GAME OVER

Also my demo you use the new system "Change branch by falling in holes":

So I decided to investigate looking for when the bugs originated and if there is a stable version and that the "Change branch by falling in holes" script works.
After trying one by one of the builds, I found that the only one that works for me is OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4905. With this build, the "Change branch by falling in holes" script works, and it does not have the "Enemy blocks while failed" bug.
But unfortunately in this build the Game Over bug persists.
Until then I do not worry too much, because I assumed that when my new demo was ready, a new build with those problems solved would have come out, but unfortunately it is not like that.

So now I am forced to postpone the launch, until a stable build is released and without those bugs.
I really am very sorry my friends, I do not want to disappoint anyone, but I think it is the right decision, since all the work that I have invested in this project, it deserves to work correctly.
I hope you understand me and any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.
Thank you all!
While the bugs are fixed, I will continue to share more about the mod.

Here we can see Raiden with all its executions in its final version:

dantedevil, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Dec 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
dantedevil
Uruguay

11-07-2018 08:06 PM RE: MORTAL KOMBAT - The Chosen One
Well my friends, I have some news!
After a lot of work, here is my new "Continue?" screen. Hope you like...

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)