!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Category
Dragon Duo
Author: Ermax619
File Name: Dragon_Duo_demo_(re-release).rar
File Size: 47.33 MB
Uploaded: 08-31-2012
Last Update: 12-23-2012
Downloaded: 1,064
Dragon Duo Screenshot
Category: Game Demos Views: 8927, Replies: 3
Additional Images For Dragon Duo
Dragon Duo Screenshot Dragon Duo Screenshot Dragon Duo Screenshot Dragon Duo Screenshot
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

08-31-2012 10:33 AM Dragon Duo
This is just an outdated version of the demo. I may not be good but it's okay. Big Grin I cannot tell if it's fun or boring.

Warning: Using any later version of OpenBOR will have some messy colors on some characters.

Version recommendation: OpenBOR v3.0 Build 2322

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ermax619's post:
SEYLOS (01-24-2013 10:04 AM)
Doom
Argentina

SpriterCoder

08-31-2012 11:51 AM RE: Dragon Duo (outdated version 2010)
He he Big Grin
No problem... Hope my fake smile works again
I test it... Yuush

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...?pid=13388

Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doom's post:
SEYLOS (01-24-2013 10:04 AM)
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

02-12-2014 09:41 AM RE: Dragon Duo
sup ermax bro! The Lando def gonna test this bad boy out and see whats good with it man. great job on releasing the demo man.

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
C.R.O.M. Lando
Undisclosed

02-16-2014 08:25 PM RE: Dragon Duo
okay bro i been playing this game on my cellphone and runs great. I got just some small feedback since its an old demo mod and i hope you still work on it bro and do it up real good .

First stage doesnt let you able to walk the whole street. it cuts off rather short, unlike 2nd stage you can walk fully around the whole stage. not sure if was made to be that way tho. but cool if was since its just a demo test.

now my real thing i was gettin frustrated with was the damage the enemies can do to you the player. they was laying butt whoopings on me and can really gang up on you and pin you down even while your trying to fight. pretty much will sap your power really well but your damage to them is way less. i would think to balance it out. for the lackeys just make their damage output smaller and for the bigger bad asses make it a bit more than theirs.

and other than those 2 things so far from my week playing it ( gonna keep playing it till i beat stage 2 lol ) i like where its going and can go. I would love an even better special move too added on him if you take this further bro. the game is cool man just the damage tweaks i figure since its just a demo bro. old mod surely can become a great one if you keep at it bro. I like it.

C.R.O.M. Lando, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Mar 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote