!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

11-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Johnny Boy by Ermax619, posted by Ermax619
This is an edit of mine for my Openbor project called Dragon Duo. He's one of the bosses and will be the first boss in the complete version.

Sprite bases:
Rock Howard (body), Elias (right bottom coat), Kain (left bottom coat), Keith (shoes and lower cut of pants), M. Bison and/or Rolento (cap)
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

11-18-2012 01:51 PM RE: Johnny Boy
I like his hat. He looks bad ass, kinda like a wesker type of guy. I won't know until Dragon Duo is out though Brzzzzz

WWW Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

12-02-2012 07:10 AM RE: Johnny Boy
Sorry for the late reply, Yin. But yeah, I get so busy with my projects and help with some others. Also, that's true that he stands like Wesker and his stance like that was my idea 4 years ago before MVC3 released. I think it's kinda too early for showing it when people don't know about new ones like this guy.

I'm really looking forward to finish him up completely but busy with work, my own projects, and help. Plus I spend too much time on forums. Hah hah!

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote