!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[RMVXA] Pirate Rush by Galv
Galv
Australia

Character Designer

05-15-2012 12:42 PM Pirate Rush by Galv

Welcome to my under-construction-for-fun project development page. I thought I'd take advantage of this section as everyone has been, so people can see what I've been up to and to get some feedback to see if I'm on the right track.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fishing mini game - Inspired by Breath of Fire 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AwZzkuM...e=youtu.be

Download:(Updated 15th Jul 2012)
If you would like to try it:
http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...-Rush-Demo

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galv's post:
Yin (05-15-2012 07:48 PM)
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

05-15-2012 09:45 PM RE: Pirate Rush by Galv
I In loveIn loveIn love this game! I love pirate stuff, and you seem to have the terminology down pact (lol booty). Voodoo, curses?? That sounds like a great challenge for a pirate!

This is definitely one I can't wait for! Good luck on this, it's looking great so far!

WWW Find

Like Quote
Trexrell44
United States of America

MotivatorSpriterCoder
Most Recent Status: need to sleep. than do best selene vid and immediately help yin there after.

05-16-2012 10:36 AM RE: Pirate Rush by Galv
Very cool. It really is diverse from a lot of the stuff I've and the pirate graphics you have used look perfect especially the map. Looking forward to more from this project.

Find

Like Quote
Wendell Simmons
Brazil

05-17-2012 01:47 PM RE: Pirate Rush by Galv
I really want to play this game!

"A journey into the Unknown"

-
Wendell Simmons, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since May 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

07-15-2012 03:35 PM RE: Pirate Rush by Galv
I just got to finally play this game and it is awesome! The maps are uniquely made, the battles play out in a way that is challenging and not boring at all. The dialogue was very pirate-ish.... Overall, it was great!

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)