!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sailor Moon Crystal
esn23
Undisclosed

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

04-03-2016 12:06 PM Sailor Moon Crystal
Yes another WIP. In honor of my gf amd an old show from my childhood. Sailor Moon just had its 20th anniversary last year. They came out with a new anime based off the comics/manga where the old anime was more it's own thing. So my gf asked me to make a openbor Sailor Moon Game based off the series. Thought it would be fun and easy to do.. This is a very early concept so stay tuned.

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes esn23's post:
Ermax619 (04-03-2016 04:48 PM)
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

04-03-2016 05:01 PM RE: Sailor Moon Crystal
Love it! I used to love Sailor Moon back as a child. I cannot tell whether Tuxedo Mask was created from scratch or an existing character. It's great that you started bringing nostalgia to the game.

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
Uche_of_ATLAS
United States of America

04-20-2016 04:58 PM RE: Sailor Moon Crystal
Wow! This was a shocker. Between us, I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a kid (I wasn't attached to it, because I am a man).

Uche_of_ATLAS, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Jan 2016.

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)