!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Doom
Argentina

SpriterCoder

05-30-2012 11:17 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
In love

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...?pid=13388

Find

Like Quote
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

05-30-2012 04:48 PM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Looking good!

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

06-01-2012 04:07 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Okay guys im done with all the playable characters it took some work.. Still need to find some good 16bit spell fx for them Have a nice day and do their summons... Anywho here are their pals each character will have three.. No I will not change skin color lol anywho hope you like and also i changed Xin Shi Si Niang's look

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

Most Recent Status: Wow Im almost finally done with coding Emma for BOR thanks albeastie for you help wish i knew what Blood did to the lights on dangerroom stage lol

06-03-2012 06:29 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
i got 3 of the four possessed people done for stage one after im done with them i need to move on to cultist and warlock enemies then evil fey and the two bosses planed for stage 1 and then i can start my first stage Have a nice day

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

06-03-2012 07:14 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
You should change the size of the pictures. The select screen with its width is bigger than the title. Maybe you should change the size of the title screen to fit the resolution like the select screen has. Or you change the size of the select screen the same size as the title.

The possessed lady edits look cool though. ;) However, that guy's face needs to be changed to a different one or else he would look more like dean. I know many people like me are too lazy to edit faces. But there's one boss edit I have from my Dragon Duo project, I do edit his face on the Kim head with a Iori body to avoid looking like Kim. If you like to leave it like that, then I guess it would be okay.

Badass edits, man!

Verily known as maxman in Chrono Crash. Member of OpenBOR community since 2008.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Captain Commando (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:
-OpenBoR tutorials (to be resumed at any moment)

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

06-17-2012 03:35 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
okay im not changing that much with the eternal chmpions characters im ripping because i might make them wips after mk v m so here is the first big boss mab

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator
Most Recent Status: I think I'm already having a week break since a few days ago. I will get back to modding Unelmia if I have time. Later, I will work on my own projects.

06-20-2012 05:28 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Very nice character there, esn. Have a nice day Nice edit.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote
esn23
Undisclosed

06-23-2012 05:33 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Welcome to lust... This is the last part of stage one... Its Avalon in ruins taken over by lust herself and the lust demons... Im working on lust herself now so she should be done in a few days then i can finish up the stages for stage 1.. Then coding and then the video...

contains nudity:

WIPS

Find

Like Quote
Ermax619
Micronesia

SpriterCoderMotivator

06-23-2012 07:21 AM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
Wicked. It might be obscene to those under age on that. If this site starts the opening, prepare to use the spoiler tag for the Lust ones in that pic. Make a brief explanation about it.

Projects in Development:
-Dragon Duo (on-hold)
-Unelmia (on-hold)

Miscellaneous projects:

WWW Find

Like Quote
Doom
Argentina

SpriterCoder

06-23-2012 12:17 PM RE: Season of the Witch Apocalypse
(06-23-2012 05:33 AM)esn23 Wrote:  
contains nudity:

I love it... Yuush

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thre...?pid=13388

Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)