!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Such n00b. Much confuse. Hi.
Ingonyama
United States of America

04-14-2017 06:34 PM Such n00b. Much confuse. Hi.
Sooooo, hello everyone. My nme's 'Yama and I'm new to MUGEN.

I have an X-Men project that I'm working on...a variation on "Children of the Atom"...but I'm kind of terrible at it and my project keeps crashing. 'Yama can't code to save his life, and my project's like 3 GB already, with characters, stages and music alone (never mind victory screens, intros and outros, and all the stuff that would tie my project together in a story.

I may be begging for help -- frequently -- so please bear with me while I do so.

Obviously I'm a huge fan of X-Men, and Marvel in general, as well as the MvC series.. I also like Mortal Kombat, Skyrim, pre-New 52 DC, Fable, Mario, Zelda, the Final Fantasy series -- my tastes are fairly eclectic.

I'm nice, for the most part; as long as others treat me with respect I'm happy to do the same.

I look forward to meeting others, who are hopefully more knowledgeable than me about this whole thing, and patient with me while I struggle to play catch-up.

Ingonyama, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since Apr 2017.

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder
Most Recent Status: It's Ramadhan and I'm fasting. It feels great! :D

04-14-2017 11:43 PM RE: Such n00b. Much confuse. Hi.
Hi Ingonyama, welcome to Atlas! Big Grin

"The more often enemy attacks, the more open they are to counterattacks"

OpenBoR Manual:

http://dcemulation.org/index.php5?title=OpenBORManual

WWW Find

Like Quote
supaman2525
United States of America

Motivator
Most Recent Status: Venom:..............We're Here! The Symbiote Wars Have Invaded atlast!

05-17-2017 03:52 PM RE: Such n00b. Much confuse. Hi.
hey welcome to atlas
maybe u can talk to esn23 for help

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)