!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
X-men: Hunter for mutants
Kdumal
Brazil

02-24-2013 09:38 AM X-men: Hunter for mutants

This time I don't make a bad game I wait! Yuush

To Bloodbane: how can I put a victory pose after defeating bosses and have some time on this screen so you do not get out fast and not give time to see the position of victory? style "cadilacs and dinossaurs"

to wolverine I think in special that changes to weapon# but for some time ex: 10second! and come back to normal

I am using "goressickness mod" ps: credits to him

Kdumal, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since May 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Goresickness
Spain

Spriter

02-24-2013 01:26 PM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
No hay problema, utiliza todo lo que necesites, y si quieres ayuda solo dime.
Saludos.

http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

02-24-2013 01:48 PM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
I need help with picture

Kdumal, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since May 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

02-24-2013 08:27 PM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
(02-24-2013 01:26 PM)Goresickness Wrote:  No hay problema, utiliza todo lo que necesites, y si quieres ayuda solo dime.
Saludos.

there's something wrong in open bor version I can't put freespecial# just first work when I put other freespecial it don't work ! help please!

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder
Most Recent Status: It's Ramadhan and I'm fasting. It feels great! :D

02-25-2013 08:12 AM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
Try using latest build from Chrono Crash! hopefully that freespecial issue has been solved.

As for victory poses, I have a script or rather entity with special script here for this HOWEVER there are couple requirements to make it work:
1. All playables must have victory animation, let's say FOLLOW1. ALL playables must have this animation otherwise the script will crash trying to play non existant animation
2. Don't use boss 1 anymore! this is to ensure you have extra time to play victory animation after defeating boss.
3. Arrange enemies spawn during boss fight. Make sure there are no more enemies are spawned after death of boss. Simply put, don't spawn backups just spawn some enemies.
4. You need to have delay entity to hold level from ending on its own. Check tutorials in Chrono Crash on how to make this entity.

I'll prepare the entity with special script while you prepare those Have a nice day

"The more often enemy attacks, the more open they are to counterattacks"

OpenBoR Manual:

http://dcemulation.org/index.php5?title=OpenBORManual

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

02-25-2013 06:10 PM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
(02-25-2013 08:12 AM)DarkBloodbane Wrote:  Try using latest build from Chrono Crash! hopefully that freespecial issue has been solved.

As for victory poses, I have a script or rather entity with special script here for this HOWEVER there are couple requirements to make it work:
1. All playables must have victory animation, let's say FOLLOW1. ALL playables must have this animation otherwise the script will crash trying to play non existant animation
2. Don't use boss 1 anymore! this is to ensure you have extra time to play victory animation after defeating boss.
3. Arrange enemies spawn during boss fight. Make sure there are no more enemies are spawned after death of boss. Simply put, don't spawn backups just spawn some enemies.
4. You need to have delay entity to hold level from ending on its own. Check tutorials in Chrono Crash on how to make this entity.

I'll prepare the entity with special script while you prepare those Have a nice day

To cancel the attack when enemy die??/ the script that you gave me don't work !

Quote:@script
if(frame==0){
void self = getlocalvar("self");
void target = getentityproperty(self, "opponent");
int THealth = getentityproperty(target, "health");

if(THealth==0){
changeentityproperty(self, "animation", openborconstant("ANI_FOLLOW1"));
}
}
@end_script

I don't know why!

about move to position in center ??? I need that my char walk to center and in case nightcrawler teleport him to center!

I resolved about freespecial the version new is right hehehe

can I put video? which format? will be better to me! to scenes!

please bloodbane link to the tutos that you post to me. I don't find any! Ouch...it hurts

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

02-26-2013 09:18 PM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
First Pictures

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder

02-27-2013 02:45 AM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
Well, that script only work if you have attacked some enemy. If you haven't, then the script won't do a thing. BTW you're not using that in pseudo slam/throw are you?

As for victory script, I guess it's best for me to make small demo to show it. Give me time to find proper base for it Have a nice day

OpenBoR Manual:

WWW Find

Like Quote
Kdumal
Brazil

02-27-2013 07:10 AM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
(02-27-2013 02:45 AM)DarkBloodbane Wrote:  Well, that script only work if you have attacked some enemy. If you haven't, then the script won't do a thing. BTW you're not using that in pseudo slam/throw are you?

As for victory script, I guess it's best for me to make small demo to show it. Give me time to find proper base for it Have a nice day

I did put hte script in anim freespecial but nothing happened! show me about I think that I don't understand right!

Have a nice day the victory pose will be 'till the end game don't worry about! you have time my friend for this help to me! thank again!

ps: I am trying understand the tutoria ermac kkkkkkkkkk

WWW Find

Like Quote
DarkBloodbane
Indonesia

MotivatorCoder

02-28-2013 11:34 AM RE: X-men: Hunter for mutants
Quote:I did put hte script in anim freespecial but nothing happened! show me about I think that I don't understand right!

I need to see your freespecial so I could tell what's wrong.

Anyways, I have uploaded the small demo here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?391btazaag24z14

Enjoy!

OpenBoR Manual:

WWW Find

Like Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)