!!

Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity! As a guest, certain functions will not work. How about taking some time to register?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Maker

Category

Category

RPG Maker VX Ace
Category

Multiple Makers
Category

Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets
RPG Maker Used: Multiple Makers
Author: Syrus Ultima
File Name: Icons_to_charactersets conversions_by_syrusUltima.rar
File Size: 934.33 KB
Uploaded: 05-18-2012
Last Update: 05-18-2012
Downloaded: 479
Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot
Category: Resource Packs Views: 12665, Replies: 1
Additional Images For Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets
Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets Screenshot
Syrus Ultima
United States of America

Sounds!!

05-18-2012 05:25 PM Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets

Introduction
What I did was, I took the time to go through the default Iconset Found in Ace and Another Icon set with custom images and turned them into character object sets! I made these because I need to be able to use them as physical monster/enemy drops. I Did not in any way alter or edit the individual Icons.

How can use these in your game? You can place items more easily in your shops using events or use them as enemy drops through events. Simply import them into Character/Graphics, make sure to put a $sign in front of the name. example: $swords Below is a screenshot to show how they look in game.

In game screen shot
Spoiler:

Credits
From the original items found in the Icon set I am converting character sets from, Proper Credit should be given to those below. You do not need to Credit me, I did not make or edit, any of the original items found in any of the icon sets. However, you may give me credit for Converting them into Character/Graphics but you do not have to, your choice. Note: You may or might not see any of the icons I used posted yet by these people but you probably eventually will.
Click to see list of Credits.
Spoiler:

Conversion Progress:
312 weapons - 216 armor pieces - 132 shields - 84 bows - 21 guns - 252 head pieces -
96 Foot wear pieces - 228 Minerals - 288 Jewelry pieces - 240 Food Items - 264 Potions - miscellaneous Items - 12
2145 Icons in total so far converted into Character sets.
Contains 2097 converted Icons_To_Character Sets.

- Armor - Last Updated - Friday, April 6th - 5:10PM

Spoiler:

- Weapons - Update - NEW! 36 new weapons added - Last three images - claws,swords & power fists.

Spoiler:

- Shields - Last Updated - Tuesday, April, 3rd

Spoiler:

- Guns - Chris marsh Request - Will add more when I find some or if anyone has any I will add them here.
Spoiler:

- Bows/Crossbows - More Coming Soon!

Spoiler:

- Head Piece - Includes Helmets, hats, ect

Spoiler:

- Foot Wear - More coming soon.

Spoiler:

- Minerals - NEW!! Includes diamonds, ore, and other minerals. Note: might be a few doubles sorry.

Spoiler:

- Food Items - NEW!! Added Monday - April 9th, 2012, 4:21PM eastern time.
Spoiler:

- Jewelry - NEW! Added on Monday, April 16th - Contains RIngs,Bracelets,Earrings,ect.
Spoiler:

- Potions - NEW!! - Added - Friday, April 27th - Includes potions,bottles,vials,medical randomness.

Spoiler:

miscellaneous Items - Includes items that don't quite fit in the above categories.
Spoiler:

Formatted for VX/A But usable by all with a character set conversion script or manual conversion.

Syrus Ultima, proud to be a member of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity since May 2012.

WWW Find

Like Quote
[-] The following 1 user Likes Syrus Ultima's post:
Yin (11-16-2012 05:01 PM)
Yin
United States of America

SpriterCoderCharacter Designer
Most Recent Status: Obviously, I've been working on the website some more. Hope you guys are liking it thus far. It's a constant thing for me looking for ways to improve the look, feel, and functions of the site.

05-18-2012 07:57 PM RE: Armor, Weapons,Shields, Ect.- Icons To Character Sets
The food items and minerals will definitely come in handy for me! Great compilation of icons you have converted to char sets. This will come in handy for many creators!

WWW Find

Like Quote