Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity
[Open Beats Of Rage] Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - Printable Version

+- Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity (http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas)
+-- Forum: Downloads (/Forum-Downloads)
+--- Forum: OpenBOR (/Forum-OpenBOR)
+---- Thread: [Open Beats Of Rage] Contra Locked 'N' Loaded (/Thread-Open-Beats-Of-Rage-Contra-Locked-N-Loaded)

Pages: 1 2

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - DarkBloodbane - 03-11-2013 12:04 AM

Here you go guys! I upload this mod here.

It's not easy game just like original Contra series are but with patience and persistence, you can make it Have a nice day

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - Doom - 03-11-2013 12:33 PM

Ohhh !! Genial !! Want
Muchas gracias !! XD

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - Yin - 03-11-2013 01:37 PM

I've always been a fan of contra. I recently went back to play it on an emulator and it's definitely harder than I remember lol. I will have to try this out!

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - Ermax619 - 03-11-2013 04:33 PM

Thanks, Bloodbane. Have a nice day

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - arseniy - 03-25-2017 04:03 PM

Where can I see which path leads where? I don't know which path to choose and I don't want to play them all.

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - DarkBloodbane - 03-28-2017 12:23 AM

You'll have to try each yourself. However, I'll give you a hint:
In Robots X Aliens mission, at the top of building path, you'll meet robot boss which gives hint of robot path. If you go straight left, you'll meet alien boss which gives hint of alien path. Each path leads to different ending ;)

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - arseniy - 03-28-2017 07:44 AM

Hey,
I do not want to try all of them by myself and was hope there is some visual examples of the paths, so I could pick the one that looks more attractive for me. Youtube did not helped. I might record let's play of one walkthrough of the game.

I am not sure if this correct but I thought when I first choose a path then there was path choose another time.

So there is more than 2 paths? Or is there 2 paths only?

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - arseniy - 03-29-2017 12:21 PM

Also this is confusing. When I played 1st mission when I die then when I load I start with 10 lives each time. And on mission 3 I start with the lives I was left but also on gameover I can press start and choose a player again and keep playing.

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - DarkBloodbane - 03-29-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:I do not want to try all of them by myself and was hope there is some visual examples of the paths, so I could pick the one that looks more attractive for me

Unfortunately no. The paths are similar to Contra Hardcorps whose alternate paths are not visually described at all

Quote:So there is more than 2 paths? Or is there 2 paths only?

Well, there are only 2 main paths in Robots X Aliens mission, both has alternate paths which end up in same path Have a nice day

Quote:When I played 1st mission when I die then when I load I start with 10 lives each time. And on mission 3 I start with the lives I was left but also on gameover I can press start and choose a player again and keep playing

Strange, there's supposed to be no continue on all missions

RE: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded - arseniy - 03-30-2017 03:48 AM

Thanks,
But how it was supposed to load the game? Should it save number of lives and start with them left or should it have 10 lives after loading the game?