Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity
The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - Printable Version

+- Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity (http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas)
+-- Forum: Developers United MUGEN (/Forum-Developers-United-MUGEN)
+--- Forum: Work In Progress (/Forum-Work-In-Progress)
+--- Thread: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. (/Thread-The-Doctor-is-in-Dr-Fate-That-is)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - flashshello - 07-11-2013 12:00 PM

Well, after much thought, and some coaxing from Trexrell, I've decided to hold off on Captain Cold, to bring forth a wip much needed for the DC community, and that is Kent Nelson, aka. Doctor Fate!

I figured sense devsmans version is now long gone, but not forgotton, and sense I used one version already for Jay (Hector Hall), I might as well try to make him my self. Here are a few things I have already made for him:

Teleport Enterence/exit

Stance

Moving Forward/Backward

Pallets

Various Hyperbars/Portrait ( didn't know which one I liked Better)

Now, I'm drawing a lot of inspiration of his moves from his various appearences in comics and different forms for all the things he will do, in terms of moves/hypers:

But will also come up with ideas from my self, Like special seals to summon either an onslaught of demons to attack all areas at once, or summon members of the JSA to help him.

I hope you guys like what I have so far, and I promise, this will see the light of Mugen!

;)

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - Yin - 07-11-2013 12:30 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Big Grin He should have a move where he disables the opponent's specials.

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - Doom - 07-11-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:and I promise, this will see the light of Mugen!

That's what I like about this WIP! Eyes on fire
I know you will finish it! Yuush

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - nx-men - 07-11-2013 03:44 PM

Great wip reveal Mon-el!!! Amazing sprites!!! Good luck on him!!! Have a nice day

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - Ermax619 - 07-11-2013 05:38 PM

He looks great, Flash! I don't know about that Doctor but hey, I love the fluid of the forward walk animation on him. Have a nice day You tried to make him less Magneto forward walk and more of a different walk of him. I'm not a fan of that guy, but I'm sure you will finish to completion. I know you like DC and I know you will never give up on working on those you want to see them being on Mugen.

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - aL BeasTie - 07-11-2013 11:25 PM

awesome job

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - DarkBloodbane - 07-12-2013 11:30 PM

Nice start there! Can't wait to see Dr Fate's special attack Big Grin

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - Trexrell44 - 07-13-2013 09:48 PM

I like the smart pal you did on the Helmet. I you can call it that lol. To give him both that wide eye look and that closed eye look we see him varied in.

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - ragnarok_333 - 07-14-2013 10:11 PM

Really nice good luck on him

RE: The Doctor is in! Dr.Fate That is. - flashshello - 08-15-2013 04:14 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the slow progress on Fate here, just been busy with things lately, but I have some spriting mojo back to me, so I'm still working on him, along with doing some sprites of Beast for esn's game.

Yep, on display this time is Fate's basic Kicks, and magicle blast attacks (something different from standard punches:

Hope you guys like the progress so far.

;^^